Radon Professional

KDHE – Kansas Radon Program
Tele:    785-296-1560 (KDHE - certification)
E-mail:    Kdhe.radon@ks.gov

In Kansas you need to have a current certificate to perform radon testing or mitigation work.  This website contains all the information that radon contractors or radon testing laboratories will need to get certified in Kansas.  The certification process starts with an application with fee.  The certification period is two years.  If you are a radon testing laboratory, you also need a certification.  The statute (Kansas Law) K.S.A. 48-16a10 requires certified radon contractors and laboratories to collect radon data and submit it quarterly to the Kansas Radon Program.  Find out more about that process on the radon data tab.

If you have questions about radon certification, please contact us at Kdhe.radon@ks.gov or call 785-296-1560 and ask to speak to one of our staff about radon certification.

Application for Certification or Renewal

Resources for Radon Contractors


Helpful Documents for Radon Professionals

Click on a button below to access a particular document.

Certifed Laboratories | Application Form for Kansas Certification or Renewal of Certification | List of Kansas-Certified Radon Measurement and Mitigation Technicians |