KDHE's Hazardous Waste Manifest Form

Compliance, Assistance, & Enforcement Unit

EPA revised the Hazardous Waste Manifest Forms used to track hazardous waste from a generator's site to the site of its disposition. Handlers of waste will obtain new forms from any source that has registered with EPA to print and distribute the form. Please note that existing forms must be used until September 4, 2006, and the new Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest must be used starting on September 5, 2006.

Kansas does not require copies of manifests be submitted to it regardless of whether the waste originates or is disposed of in the state. Copies of manifests are required when submitting Biennial Reports.

Kansas does not have any state specific waste codes.

Kansas will not be printing blank manifest forms. Refer to EPA's Manifest Registry webpage for a list of approved registered printers.

The contact for information regarding hazardous waste manifests is Brian Burbeck, 785-296-1613 or Brian.Burbeck@ks.gov