Amendments & Corrections

How to file a Delayed Certificate of Birth


How to Amend Birth Certificates for Minors
(individuals under the age of 18 years old.)

How to Amend Birth Certificates for Adults
(individuals 18 years or older.)

How to Amend/Correct a Certificate of Stillbirth |

Fees Regarding Amendments and Corrections
(birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates.)

How to Amend Death Certificates


How to Amend Marriage Certificates


How to Amend Divorce Certificates




If you have questions that can't be answered by browsing the site, email