The Treece Relocation Assistance Trust auctioned land purchased during the voluntary relocation project at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, 2014, at the Ottawa County, Oklahoma, Road Department Office (Former Picher City Hall), 1001 N. Connell, Picher, OK. Bidders were asked to arrive early to review the property restrictions prior to commencement of the auction. All land has an environmental use control (EUC) restricting the use of the property to prevent human occupancy, building construction, or other uses that may disturb the vegetation. Acceptable land use includes wildlife habitat and livestock grazing. A regional map depicting the ten parcels auctioned and accompanying environmental use controls are available for download below.
- Parcel Location Map
- Parcel 1: ORM27. 1098 SW Star Rd., 1 acre.
- Parcel 2: ORM33. 1024 SW Star Rd., 1 acre.
- Parcel 3: ORM21. 11082 SW 10th, 1 acre.
- Parcel 4: ORM12+. 11238 SW 10th, 2 acres.
- Parcel 5: ORM19+. 11567 SW 10th, 6 acres.
- Parcel 6: ORM35. 10733 SW 10th, 4.6 acres.
- Parcel 7: ORW03. 11974 SW 10th, 3.2 acres.
- Parcel 8: City of Treece+. Excludes Block 2 and Block 5, Lots 7-9 (access easement provided from Grove Rd.), approx. 47.5 acres.
- Parcel 9: ORM41. 11999 SE Hwy 69, 0.4 acres.
- Parcel 10: S-15. 12111 SE Hwy 69, 6.25 acres.