Applications for Licensure/Certification
Note - The application forms below can be printed and mailed, completed on line, or you may come up to the program offices and have a staff member assist you at the kiosk in the lobby waiting area.
Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Activity applications:
For those entities and individuals that perform general renovation, repair and painting projects statewide.
- Licensed Renovation Firm Application / Renewal Application KS300
- Certified Renovator Application / Renewal Application KS100
Lead Activity applications:
For those entities and individuals that perform strictly regulated lead-based paint activities such as lead abatement, lead risk assessments, lead inspections, and project designs.
- Lead Activity Firm Application/Renewal Application
- Lead Occupation Certificate Application/Reciprocity Application KS101
- Lead Occupation Certificate Renewal Application KS102
Training Provider accreditation forms:
For those entities that wish to become KDHE Accredited to provide lead specific training in the state of Kansas.
- Training Provider Accreditation Application KS201
- Training Provider Re-accreditation Application KS202
Lead Abatement Project Notification forms:
For use only by licensed lead activity firms on lead abatement projects.