Kansas Kids' Fitness Challenge
- GoNoodle Physical Activity Challenge will run from September 1, 2015-April 1, 2016
- To compete in the challenge, participate as a class in GoNoodle (https://www.gonoodle.com/). Note: if you are already signed-up, just keep going!
- Important! To participate in the challenge for recognition and possibly rewards, you must register your school by clicking on the “School Registration” link on the KKFD homepage. Please select that your school will be participating in the challenge.
- No paper tracking required!
- September 1, 2015 – April 1, 2016
- Participating schools will be recognized at host sites on May 6, 2016 or the alternate date selected by host sites.
1. If you are not already signed up for GoNoodle, go to https://www.gonoodle.com and create your classroom account.
2. Complete the KKFD “School Registration” form and indicate that you will be participating in the challenge.
- GoNoodle will automatically track for you:
- Number of classroom brain breaks
- Total student minutes of physical activity for your class
- Schools that had at least one classroom teacher who provided more than 140 brain breaks over the course of the challenge will be recognized with a certificate presented at their Kansas Kids Fitness Day host site. This equates to one brain break per day.
- The top 3 schools with the most brain breaks will receive a GoNoodle Plus one-year subscription