Kansas Kids' Fitness Challenge
- Kansas Kids' Fitness Day (KKFD) Physical Activity Challenge starts on Dec.1, 2015
- To compete in the challenge, 3rd grade teachers across Kansas use GoNoodle to get their kids up and moving multiple times a school day
- No paper tracking required!
- Challenge runs Dec. 1, 2014 – April 3, 2015
- Participating schools will be recognized at the Flagship celebration at the governor’s mansion on May 1, 2015 in Topeka or at School-based events
Already signed up for GoNoodle.com!
If you have a GoNoodle.com account please fill out and submit following form online:
I do not have a GoNoodle.com Account.
- If you do not have a GoNoodle.com account teachers can sign up by visiting http://www.gonoodle.com/?ref_id-Kansas
- GoNoodle will automatically track for you:
- Number of physical activity energizers associated with your class
- Total minutes of in-classroom physical activity
- GoNoodle will provide certificates with a Gold, Silver, Bronze designation to participating teachers according to the following criteria:
- Bronze: 218-259 energizers and/or 164-779 minutes
- Silver: 260-289 energizers and/or 780-867minutes
- Gold: ≥ 290 energizers and/or ≥ 870 minutes