|Snow Fence Holding Units
Snow fence units are easy to make and keep. They are attractive and neat. For best support, pound 4 posts into the ground.
Materials you'll need:
Tools you'll need:
- 4 pressure-treated lumber or metal posts, 4-5 feet long
- Heavy wire for ties
- 13 feet of snow fencing, at least 3 feet tall
How to build your own snow fence unit:
- Heavy-duty wire or tin snips
- Sledge hammer
- Work gloves
- Choose a 3"x3"x3" site for your holding unit.
- Pound posts into ground, 3 feet apart at corners of square.
- Cut heavy wire into lengths for ties.
- Using pliers, attach snow fencing to outside of posts with wire ties.