Wellness Champion Network
The Wellness Champion Network consists of more than 100 volunteers representing different agencies across the state and we’re always recruiting new champions to join the team! We meet on the second Thursday of each month at 11:00 am via web and audio conference for about 45 minutes. We highlight activities that different worksites are doing for idea sharing and invite outside speakers to share programs and resources with the group. This viral approach helps to make wellness more visible and motivate employees to adopt healthier lifestyles. New for 2014, each meeting includes a leadership training component for our champions.
- Have a passion for wellness and helping others?
- Want to make a difference and promote wellness to your co-workers?
- Want to share ideas and experiences with wellness champions at other locations?
- Wish to build your skills as a leader?
- Have availability to meet monthly for 45 minutes via webinar?
To volunteer, please complete and submit the pledge and data sheet below. If you have questions, please contact Marissa Kalkman.
Wellness Champion Meeting Materials
Ideas & Inspiration
Wellness Champion Network Motto:
Wellness – From Attitude to Action