How to Check your Credits and HealthQuest
- Go to the wellness portal at www.KansasHealthQuest.com
- Sign in with your email and password (you may use the forgot password feature directly below the sign-in section if applicable)
- You will see your total credits earned in the purple box at the top left of your homepage
- Click on “Rewards Program” from the left menu and then click on “Track Credits” to confirm that you have completed all of the requirements for the incentive
- On the Track Credits page you will see a graph like the ones pictured below
To earn the incentive for Plan Year 2014, employees must complete the required health assessment questionnaire worth 10 credits and earn an additional 20 credits for a total of 30 credits by July 31, 2013. If you have not yet completed the health assessment quesitonnaire, your credits graph will show a golden brown X next to this requirement. If you have completed the health assessment quesitonnaire, your graph will show a blue checkmark indicating you have completed this requirement. Please refer to the examples below:
Example 1: This employee has not completed the health assessment questionnaire and has only 10 credits. This employee has not yet earned the incentive reward for Plan Year 2014.
Example 2: This employee has not completed the health assessment questionnaire and has more than 30 credits. This employee has not yet earned the incentive reward for Plan Year 2014.
Example 3: This employee has completed the health assessment questionnaire and has more than 30 credits. This employee has successfully earned the incentive reward for Plan Year 2014. This is confirmed with the message “You’ve completed the incentive. Congratulations!”
If you have questions about what programs you have completed, under the heading “Current Program Year Activities Completed” at the bottom of the page, you can view the date and amount of credits earned for each activity you have completed.
If you have questions about your credits, please contact the help desk toll-free at 1-888-275-1205 (option 9) for assistance.