Online Wellness Portal
The HealthQuest wellness portal is an online tool that supports you by offering health information and interactive tools for shared medical decision-making and better self-care.
You have access to the most up-to-date health & wellness information 24 hours a day to:
Schedule an appointment to attend a free Biometric Screening and receive current health information with a simple finger stick
Track your wellness credits received and HealthQuest rewards status
Participate in the online Health Assessment Questionnaire that will help you understand your current health status and give you personalized feedback on how to improve
Learn about your health needs and how to make wise health choices
- Access 13 customized Healthy Living Programs that will guide you through a 6-week online program to help you achieve your goals:
- Easy Start
- Get In Shape
- Healthy Kids
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Heart
- Healthier Diet
- Stress Relief
- Cancer Fighting
- Healthy Seniors
- Diabetes Fighting
- Easy Start
- Participate in fun wellness challenges.
- Participate in online seminars. A new one is offered each month and you have access to all previous seminars. Speakers are required.
Less Stress for Better Living
High Blood Pressure: The Silent Killer
Fat or Fit?
Get Out and Get Moving!
Your Health and the Environment
All About Cholesterol
Facts About the Flu
Straight Talk About Teens and Substance Abuse
- Find healthy recipes, medical resources and much more
Who is Eligible to Use The Portal?
- Benefits eligible State and Non State employees who are enrolled in the State Employee Health Plan or who have waived coverage in the plan
- Retirees and spouses who are enrolled in the State Employee Health Plan
Log in or Register NOW!
I have signed up for the stress management program next and have already taken the preliminary survey things so next week I am ready to start that one. I have started some counseling and my counselor told me that we would be digging up some stuff that would make me exhausted and irritable and stressed. She also advised exercise and meditation periods to help deal with this stuff … I am looking forward to the Alere program to see how that will coordinate with what I am already doing.
I have started a regular excercise program and diet after viewing the HealthQuest portal. I am partipcating in several of the online programs.