Related Statutes and Regulations for
Livestock Waste Management Programs
Notice to Reader
The following statutes and regulations represent electronic facsimiles of selected Kansas Statutes and the Kansas Administrative Regulations, promulgated by the Kansas Legislature and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment for the regulation of livestock waste management in Kansas. While every effort has been made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the list of statutes and regulations, these electronic copies do not represent the official statutes and regulations of the state. The official statutes and regulations are contained within the bound copies printed by the Secretary of State.
Where possible KDHE will append amendments to regulations. The lack of any attachments should not be construed as meaning there are no revisions.
Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advise by KDHE. If you are not an attorney, you should secure competent legal counsel to interpret the regulations and advise you.
KDHE does not authorize, and is not responsible for, the use of the data contained in this Website in any format other than that presented.
- Statutes Applicable to Livestock Waste Management
- Article 16. - Sewage Permit Fees and Definitions (.pdf)
- Article 18. - Animal and Related Waste Control (.pdf)
- Article 18a. - Swine and Related Waste Control (.pdf)
- Article 28-29-25c - Manure Composting
- Article 28-29-25d - Livestock Composting