Aid To Local Grant Information and Forms
New online course on KS-TRAIN. “BCHS: Public Health Aid To Local 2013 Grant Process,” course #1041097.
Update your Adobe Reader.
- Once the “Application for Grant” form is completed, it must be signed, dated and submitted to Patricia Behnke, Administrative Specialist in the Bureau of Community Health Systems, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only document that must be submitted in hard copy. All others should be sent electronically.
- ALL AID TO LOCAL GRANT APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 15, 2013.
- Questions about specific program requirements should be directed to the Program Manager for that program as specified in the application.
- Questions about the forms or the submission process should be directed to Patricia Behnke, at email@example.com or 785-296-0425.
Grant Application Guidelines FY2014
Note: Before completing any grant application, save each form to a folder on your computer.
To save the form:
• Right click on the item below which you want to save, Select “Save Target As”
• Create a “New folder” and rename the folder “SFY 2014 Aid to Local”
• Click “Save”
You will now be able to open the forms and enter the information directly to the forms. Once you have entered information into a form, save it as a new document so that the blank will continue to be available to you on your own computer.
Forms to complete:
- All applicants: complete the required Application for Grant with Personnel Allocation by Program form, submit and save.
- If you are a local health department, complete the State Formula application, submit and save.
- To apply for Categorical Grant Funds click the link to view, complete and save all program forms.
- All applicants: Email the Application for Grant, Personnel Allocation by Program, State Formula application and Categorical Grant Funds request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFY 2013 Reporting Requirements and Reporting Document Links |
Reporting forms and instructions will be communicated to grantees by March 1.