Women, Infant & Children (WIC) ⁄
Immunization Collaboration Project
Expand existing collaboration between Women Infant and Children Programs and Immunization Services to increase age-appropriate immunizations for children less than 5 years of age who are accessing WIC services.
Cherokee, Finney, Ford, Saline, Seward, Sedgwick, Shawnee and Wyandotte county health departments
Funding sources are State General Fund and the Federal, CDC Immunization Grant. Applications will be considered based on implementation of strategies, completion of objectives and timely submission of progress reports.
- Awardee funding match is not required
- Funds may not be used to supplant or replace existing agency funding sources
- Funds may not be used for vendor systems license or maintenance fees for immunization documentation, vendor sub-contacting fees, vaccine purchase or food.
All program details, application requirements and program staff contact information can be found on the attached document:
To Request Funds/Apply
To apply for funding, fill out an application in Catalyst (www.catalystserver.com). For grantees receiving funding in SFY15, the program administrator will receive a Catalyst user name and password in advance. If the program administrator has not yet received a username and password, contact the Catalyst Operations Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
New applicants can request to be set up in Catalyst and receive a username and password by contacting: email@example.com
Before starting your application, please complete the following training courses on Kansas TRAIN (ks.train.org):
- Catalyst Training 1: Catalyst Navigation (Course #1054439)
- Catalyst Training 2: Application Process Overview in Catalyst (Course #1054483)
- Catalyst Training 3: Application Management in Catalyst (Course #1054567)
- Catalyst Training 4: Applying for Funding Announcement(s) in Catalyst (Course #1054672)
Applications are available on January 15, 2015 and are due on March 16, 2015.