Teen Pregnancy Targeted Case Management
To provide comprehensive case management services to KanCare eligible pregnant and/or parenting adolescents in Kansas communities.
The program goals are to:
- Reduce negative consequences of teenage pregnancy for KanCare-enrolled teens and their children
- Increase levels of self-sufficiency and goal-directedness relating to their own futures and that of their children
- Delay subsequent childbearing until completion of goals related to basic education/training or they reach 21 years of age
- Organizations with documented experience and capacity to provide targeted case management services related to children and families
- Non-for-profit organizations
Grants will be awarded annually on a competitive basis. Grants are subject to availability of funds. No part of the grant money shall be used for any political purposes. Organizations awarded grants may not sub-grant the funds. Priority is given to continue funding of local agencies that consistently meet contract objectives, reporting requirements and participate in yearly education updates.
For more information on program goals, guidance, reporting requirements, refer to the attached document:
Teen Pregnancy Targeted Case Management Application Guidance |
Teen Pregnancy Targeted Case Management Manual
To Request Funds/Apply
To apply for funding, fill out an application in Catalyst (www.catalystserver.com). For grantees receiving funding in SFY15, the program administrator will receive a Catalyst user name and password in advance. If the program administrator has not yet received a username and password, contact the Catalyst Operations Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
New applicants can request to be set up in Catalyst and receive a username and password by contacting: email@example.com
Before starting your application, please complete the following training courses on Kansas TRAIN (ks.train.org):
- Catalyst Training 1: Catalyst Navigation (Course #1054439)
- Catalyst Training 2: Application Process Overview in Catalyst (Course #1054483)
- Catalyst Training 3: Application Management in Catalyst (Course #1054567)
- Catalyst Training 4: Applying for Funding Announcement(s) in Catalyst (Course #1054672)
Applications are available on January 15, 2015 and are due on March 16, 2015.
|Affidavit of Revenues and Expenditures||Quarterly|
|TPTCM Client Demographic Summary||Quarterly|
TPTCM Project Manager