State Formula (General Health) Funds are provided by the state legislature to local health departments per Kansas Statute to form the base for public health service support. These funds are intended to help insure that “adequate health services are available to all inhabitants of the State of Kansas.” There are no specific program requirements at this time for this funding however all local health department applicants must complete the “State Formula Required Questions”.
All local health departments may apply to receive State Formula funds.
All program details, application requirements and program staff contact information can be found on the attached document
State Formula Guidance
To Request Funds/Apply
To apply for funding, fill out an application in Catalyst (www.catalystserver.com). For grantees receiving funding in SFY15, the program administrator will receive a Catalyst user name and password in advance. If the program administrator has not yet received a username and password, contact the Catalyst Operations Support Team (email@example.com).
New applicants can request to be set up in Catalyst and receive a username and password by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting your application, please complete the following training courses on Kansas TRAIN (ks.train.org):
- Catalyst Training 1: Catalyst Navigation (Course #1054439)
- Catalyst Training 2: Application Process Overview in Catalyst (Course #1054483)
- Catalyst Training 3: Application Management in Catalyst (Course #1054567)
- Catalyst Training 4: Applying for Funding Announcement(s) in Catalyst (Course #1054672)
Applications are available on January 15, 2015 and are due on March 16, 2015.
- Local Maintenance of Effort
- County Population and General Health (State Formula) Award Figures (subject to change)