Immunization Action Plan (IAP)
Reduce the incidence of vaccine preventable disease by increasing immunization rates across Kansas.
Funding will be provided for Local Health Departments and Community Health Services who were previously awarded funds
Awards will be based on county population, availability of funding from State General Fund and the Federal, CDC Immunization Grant. Applications will be considered based on implementation of strategies, completion of objectives and timely submission of progress reports.
- Awardee funding match is not required
- Funds may not be used to supplant or replace existing agency funding sources
- Funds may not be used for vendor systems license or maintenance fees for immunization documentation, vendor sub-contacting fees, vaccine purchase or food.
All program details, application requirements and program staff contact information can be found on the attached document:
To Request Funds/Apply
To apply for funding, fill out an application in Catalyst (www.cataylstserver.com). For grantees receiving funding in SFY15, the program administrator will receive a Catalyst user name and password in advance. If the program administrator has not yet received a username and password, contact the Catalyst Operations Support Team (email@example.com).
New applicants can request to be set up in Catalyst and receive a username and password by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting your application, please complete the following training courses on Kansas TRAIN (ks.train.org):
- Catalyst Training 1: Catalyst Navigation (Course #1054439)
- Catalyst Training 2: Application Process Overview in Catalyst (Course #1054483)
- Catalyst Training 3: Application Management in Catalyst (Course #1054567)
- Catalyst Training 4: Applying for Funding Announcement(s) in Catalyst (Course #1054672)
Submit Quarterly Certified Affidavit of Expenditures and Bi-Annual Progress Reports of activities toward targeted goals.
|IAP Reporting Schedule SFY 15|
|Grant Reporting Period||Due Date||Form Due|
|7/1 to 9/30||October 15||Affidavit of Expenditures & Progress Report|
|10/1 to 12/31||January 15||Affidavit of Expenditures|
|10/1 to 3/31||April 15||Progress Report|
|1/1 to 3/31||April 15||Affidavit of Expenditures|
|4/1 to 6/30||July 15||Affidavit of Expenditures|