Child Care Licensing Program
The purpose of the Child Care Licensing Program is to safeguard children from harm in out-of-home child care by:
- Establishing and enforcing requirements for the operation of child care facilities.
- Increasing the state-wide availability of regulated facilities that meet or exceed standards.
- Reducing predictable health and safety risks to children in child care.
- Providing consumer protection for children and families.
- Providing public awareness of the need for quality child care.
- Conducting timely and accurate inspections.
Awards will be based on a formula that includes the population of children under 15 years of age in the county based on 2010 US Census Bureau data, number of child care cases and child care capacity as of March 2013.
Program Details: All program details, application requirements and program staff contact information can be found on the attached document
Program Request/Detail Budget: Funding application form (required)|