Brownfields Program Workshops
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE), Fort Scott/Bourbon County Riverfront Authority, City of Chanute, City of Ottawa, and the Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) program at K-State presented a workshop on October 3, 2013, at the Memorial Building in Chanute, Kansas, to assist communities with redeveloping brownfields properties. This workshop focussed on helping communities learn about Brownfields properties and how to fund successful redevelopments through different available resources.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB / Kansas State University)
- City of Chanute
- City of Ottawa
- City of Coffeyville
- City of Lyons
- Riverfront Authority
- Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- GSI Engineering, LLC
- Workshop Agenda
- Presentation: What is a Brownfield and Steps for Successful Redevelopment
- Presentation: City of Lyons Case Study
- Presentation: Environmental Site Assessment Process
- Presentation: Coalition-based Brownfield Grant & Other Regional Efforts
- Presentation: "What's in it for me?"
- Presentation: Brownfields and Other Redevelopment Resources.