Brownfields Program Workshops
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment presented a workshop on March 21, 2013, at the City Hall in De Soto, Kansas, to assist communities with redeveloping brownfields properties. This workshop focussed on identifying State, Federal, and other financial and technical resources to address environmental and redevelopment issues for communities.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB / Kansas State University)
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- USDA Rural Development
- City of De Soto
- Workshop Brochure
- Workshop Agenda
- Presentation: What is a Brownfield?
- Presentation: Steps for Successful Brownfield Redevelopment and TAB Resources
- Presentation: KDHE Brownfields Resources
- Presentation: EPA and Other Resources
- Presentation: Kansas Department of Commerce Business Incentives and Development Resources
- Presentation: Rural Development Resources
- Presentation: Riverfest Park Site Acquisition and Development