Submit a Child Care Licensing
If you are a first time user – You will need to register as a new user and create your User Id and Password.
NOTE: If you are a current Licensed Child Care Provider and need to register for the first time, you will need your KDHE Person ID # or Organization ID # to register, please call 785-296-1270 for assistance.
If you forgot your User Id – Call KDHE 785-296-1270 for assistance.
Click here if you Forgot your Password
You will need your User Id, First and Last name and email used when you registered.
NOTE: The First and Last name as well as the answer to your security question are case sensitive.
- Moving your child care facility to a different address
- Changing your Type of License - for example, changing from a Licensed Day Care Home to a Group Day Care Home, Child Care Center, Preschool, etc.
- Opening an additional Child Care Facility
- Applying to become a New Child Care Facility – PLEASE NOTE: You must attend an orientation with the licensed surveyor in your area PRIOR to applying to become a New Child Care Facility.
- Changing the ownership, including if you are going from an Individual Owner to an LLC, LLP, etc.
NOTE: If you have a change in Ownership a new registration is required if you registered previously.
This application will allow you to:
- Add new affiliates to your child care facility
- Remove affiliates who are no longer at your child care facility
- Edit an existing affiliate’s information like a name change, address change, etc.